For Serious Professionals
- Our latest Miyabi M586 offers unparallel features at attractive price.
- It comes with advanced wireless TTL function compatible with TTL system from all major brands (Canon/Nikon/Sony; dedicated models required), enabling you to use the flash remotely with TTL support.
- This flash also includes high speed sync. function, which is recommended at situations where a wide aperture is needed.
- It is well-designed with high performance. It has a guide number of 50(m)! So you can be sure that you get the lighting needed for most occasions.
- The built-in reprogram socket allows upgrade of the flash to fit with new camera models. You will have no worry about compatibility of your flash with new cameras anymore!
Miyabi 586 has advanced circuitry built-in, allowing:
- Compatibility with Canon E-TTL/E-TTL II, Nikon i-TTL, Sony Alpha ADI Flash System
- Wireless TTL Function for Digital Wireless Photography
- High Speed Sync for outdoor fill flash situations where a wide aperture will be used
- Digital Power Zoom and Manual Zoom flash head covering 24 – 105mm position
- 6 levels of Power Output: 1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32
- 2-inch LCD
- Bounce 0 / 45 / 60 / 75 / 90 degree
- Swivel 180 degree left and 120 degree right
- Auto Focus in low-light condition
- Red Eye Reduction
- Standard Slave
- Auto Power Save
- Built-in Reflecting Plate and Diffuser
- Reprogram socket for update of firmware
|Guide Number (ISO100/DIN21)||50(m)/164(ft) at 105 position|
|Bounce Position||0 / 45 / 60 / 75 / 90 degree|
|Swivel Position||left 180 degree / right 120 degree|
|Power Ratio||1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32|
|High Speed Sync||Yes|
|TTL Auto Focus||Yes|
|Red Eye Reduction||Yes|
|Recycle Time||0.5 – 9 seconds|
|Power Source||4 X AA batteries|
|Dimension||65 X 100 X 120 (mm)|
|Weight (w/o batteries)||Approx. 250g|
|Reflecting Plate and Diffuser||Built-in|